Thursday, May 25, 2023

Ihsan

AlhamdulilLah (praise is all due to Allah ﷻ) - I got an offer immediately after the interview! I appreciate it that the executive director, whom I will support and work closely with, was impressed with my portfolio (he said I was more than qualified for the job, especially with the strong recommendation letters I had) and liked my demeanour (that I asked important questions, showing that I take this vocation seriously).

I can't wait to get started in June! I have this feeling in my gut that I will encounter a lot of "first experiences" along the way and that excites me. I love the organisation's motto - "Khidmat bil Ihsan*" (Service with excellence*), be in a constant state of God-consciousness. I am just grateful to Allah (ﷻ) for clearing the required medical and security clearance. Mum reminded me I get to work there bi idznilLah (with Allah's permission). With that, wish me luck - bismilLah (in the name of Allah ﷻ)...

​ؕ رَضِىَ اللّٰهُ عَنۡهُمۡ وَرَضُوۡا عَنۡهُ ​ؕ ذٰلِكَ لِمَنۡ خَشِىَ رَبَّهٗ

*Allah well-pleased with them and they with Him. All this for the one who fears his Lord.

No comments: